Please note that this is a pre-order item. Items are expected to be dispatched by 2 December and are subject to reasonable delays in delivery. All items ordered together with pre-order items will be shipped together. Please visit our Terms and Conditions page for more information about pre-orders.
A good fitting tank top with a good length and doesn't show your bra straps are a rare find. Once again, we’ve given a fresh take on a simple tank top. Created from a stretch cotton lycra with a subtle rib look, the Alexia tank gives off a casually cool vibe. This loose fitted tank has added length for more coverage during the maternity stage and for knotting up. The hidden snap buttons for easy access make your nursing journey so much easier.
Dress it down every day with a pair of joggers or some denim shorts for a relaxed look or knot it up with a midi skirt and head out for a fun time with the ladies. The Alexia tank was created so you don’t need to put aside button fly jeans and button front skirts anymore.
As with many of our pieces, this versatile tank will take you through maternity and beyond your breastfeeding days, ensuring you get longevity of your For Mae pieces.
- Crisp white with subtle ribbing texture
- Great length (covers the bum so you can bend over to pick kids up without having to tug on your tee!)
- Hidden press studs that are easy to undo and do up.
See the other colours here.
- True to size. Fabric is stretchy and we’ve designed the cut to not cling to the tummy. For those who prefer a tighter fit, please size down.
- Mikhaila (long hair) wears size 8 for a regular fit.
- Dress size: 8
- Bust: 85cm
- Waist: 69cm
- Hips: 95cm
- Height: 169cm
- Bonne wears a size 18 for a regular fit.
- Dress size: 18
- Bust: 113cm
- Waist: 96cm
- Hips: 120cm
- Height: 174cm
- Please check measurements (in cm) below for a good idea of fit.
Fabric & Care
- Lightweight Premium 95% Cotton 5% Lycra that does not cling and ball
- Cold machine wash with similar colours
- Dry in shade to prevent fading
- Do not tumble dry (but we have done so and it's turned out fine 🤭🙈)
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron