- Our website and its contents are subject to copyright, which is owned by Emilia Elliott Pty Ltd (trading as For Mae Collective). For Mae Collective does not grant you any intellectual property rights in our website, or its contents. You must not use any copyright, trademark, patents and/or designs displayed on our website without For Mae Collective’s prior written consent.
- Disclaimer: We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of any information you obtain from our website. We exclude all liability for any loss and/or damage suffered from any errors or omissions, which may exist on our website, or your use of our website.
- To the fullest extent permitted under the law, you agree to release For Mae Collective, and its servants and agents from any and all claims arising from the use of our website and its contents, including any information made available through our website.
- Our website may contain links to other external Internet websites. For Mae Collective does not guarantee, approve or endorse any content, information or representations contained in those other external Internet websites. For Mae Collective does not warrant that the material in these other external Internet websites is free from computer viruses/malware, defects and/or infringements of intellectual property rights.
- Links to our website are permitted on the express condition that the full html address is loaded. Any links to photographs or pictures, or areas which are secured areas requiring password protection, or other security protection, are strictly prohibited.
- You must only use our website for personal use. “Use” includes but is not limited to copying, distributing, downloading, exhibiting and printing content from our website. You are prohibited from adding or removing content from our website, or changing our website in any way, including hacking or interfering with our website and its contents.
- We cannot guarantee that our website is free of viruses. By using our website, you agree to accept the full risk of any damage to your computer, smartphone or tablet device as a result of use of our website. Our website may also be inaccessible from time to time, which may be due to circumstances beyond For Mae Collective’s control, or requirements for maintenance of our website.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. By using our website, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
Pre-order Terms and Conditions
By placing a preorder with For Mae Collective you agree to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before submitting an order as you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
- If an order includes a preorder item and also an available item, all items will be shipped only when the preorder item is available for shipping.
- Once a preorder has been placed, there will be no cancellations.
- The estimated shipping date for preorder items will be included in the details on the product pages and are subject to reasonable delays in production and/or delivery. The estimated date is subject to change and For Mae Collective does not guarantee that it is able to ship the items by the estimated date. In the event of a delay, For Mae Collective is not obligated to provide any discounts, refunds or credits.
- Certain information (such as your address and billing information) will be required to be accurate and kept current until the preorder items are sent. For Mae Collective shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated, and is not obligated to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping details. Before the product(s) are shipped, you may update your information by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- All other terms and conditions for any sale on this website will also be applied to a preorder sale.