A closeup photo of a narrow flap has been added. The flap is just under the zipper to prevent you from zipping your skin.
Zip front dresses have been on our minds for quite awhile and we're so excited to introduce Sylvia to you. Every bit of her has been designed for maximum comfort and style. Here's why we think you would love her:
- Soft and non-stretchy light to medium weight rayon that's so flowy and airy for the warmer days
- Great Mum friendly length (just below the knees) or midi for our petite Mamas
- High quality gold zip that is so smooth to undo and do up.
- Added fabric layer under the zipper to prevent you from zipping your skin (pic to come soon!)
- Feature elastic that draws the waist in but leaves the sides and back loose for maximum comfort.
- The skirt layers are so forgiving on the post-partum body and hides the mum-tum.
- POCKETS for all your necessities!
- Unlined but not see through
The beauty about the skirt layers is that they have been designed to overlap each other. This means that they can double up as nursing covers or a thin blanket as you hold bubba while seated (yes, Mums can get really creative to solve problems).
So go on, throw on some ankle boots with her, earrings and enjoy being you again.
- True to size. Fabric is not stretchy. Size up for bigger busts.
- Mikhaila (long hair) wears size 8 for a regular fit.
- Dress size: 8
- Bust: 85cm
- Waist: 69cm
- Hips: 95cm
- Height: 169cm
- Bonne wears a size 18 for a regular fit.
- Dress size: 18
- Bust: 113cm
- Waist: 96cm
- Hips: 120cm
- Height: 174cm
Please check measurements (in cm) below for a good idea of fit.
Fabric & Care
- Dry in shade to prevent fading
- Cold wash with similar colours in delicates bag
- Hang up straight after wash
- Do not tumble dry, wring or bleach.
- There is a chance that rayon would shrink a little. However, if you give it a quick steam, it'll relax the fibres and go back to its original shape. Give it a pull as you steam it and it'll stretch out a little more.