A breastfeeding tank top with a good length that can be worn with leggings is a rare find. Once again, we’ve given a fresh take on a simple tank top. Created from a stretch cotton lycra with a subtle rib look, the Alexia tank gives off a casually cool vibe. This loose fitted tank has added length for more coverage during the maternity stage and for knotting up. The hidden snap buttons for easy access make your nursing journey so much easier.
Dress it down every day with a pair of joggers or some denim shorts for a relaxed look or knot it up with a midi skirt and head out for a fun time with the ladies. The Alexia tank was created so you don’t need to put aside button fly jeans and button front skirts anymore.
As with many of our pieces, this versatile tank will take you through maternity and beyond your breastfeeding days, ensuring you get longevity of your For Mae pieces.
- Crisp white with subtle ribbing texture
- Great length (covers the bum so you can bend over to pick kids up without having to tug on your tee!)
- Hidden press studs that are easy to undo and do up.
- Lightweight premium 95% cotton 5% lycra that does not cling and ball
See the other colours here.
- Slightly larger fit. Fabric is stretchy and we’ve designed the cut to not cling to the tummy. For those who prefer a tighter fit at the bust or for the armhole to be smaller, please size down.
- Mikhaila (long hair) wears size 8 for a regular fit.
- Dress size: 8
- Bust: 85cm
- Waist: 69cm
- Hips: 95cm
- Height: 169cm
- Jasmin (brunette with hair tied up) wears size 8 for a regular fit.
- Dress size: 8-10
- Bust: 86cm
- Waist: 65cm
- Hips: 83cm
- Height: 170cm
- Kate wears a size 20 for a regular fit.
- Dress size: 18-20
- Bust: 118cm
- Waist: 108cm
- Hips: 138cm
- Height: 175cm
Please check measurements (in cm) below for a good idea of fit.
Fabric & Care
- Cold machine wash with similar colours
- Dry in shade to prevent fading
- Do not tumble dry (but we have done so and it's turned out fine 🤭🙈)
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron